PAYING YOUR DUES
DUE January 1st (please try to do this sometime in Nov or Dec)
Delinquent after the end of April (see below)
(for existing members only; NEW members go to New Membership Brochure)
NOTE: Any word that is in BLUE (that turns RED when on it) is a clickable "link" to another page, so you can get to it quickly!
IF you are in a real hurry, and KNOW you owe dues
and your Roster info is correct:
1. click STORE 2. add "Dues (Regular)" to Cart 3. checkout
BUT PLEASE, REFER TO STEPS 1-2 BELOW!
1. DO YOU KNOW WHAT YOUR DUES STATUS IS (you may already be paid up!) and IF YOUR ROSTER INFORMATION IS CURRENT? If you already know your dues status, and know that all your contact information is current, you can bypass this step. Go now to Roster DOWNLOAD (you can click this now), click on FULL DATA ROSTER, and check your dues status (to see if you are current with your dues). The year shown shows what you are "paid up thru" (i.e.. if it says 2017, then you are paid up for 2017, and will owe for your 2018 dues. If it says, say 2018, then you are already paid up thru the year 2018!). While you are in the roster, make sure ALL your other contact information is correct, and if not, then go to ROSTER UPDATE (you can click this now) and UPDATE this information! This is very important so we know how to contact you!
2. SEND YOUR DUES ($35, by one of the following methods):
- Pay by credit card in the STORE (you can click this now):
In the STORE, ADD Dues (Regular) to the cart, and CHECKOUT....simple!
This is the easiest and PREFERRED way to pay your dues! PLEASE use our STORE!
This method greatly reduces the workload on your Golden Eagles volunteers,
and is easier for you as well!
If you send in a check, it literally takes us ten times the time and effort to process your check.
When you get into the STORE, there will be step by step simple instructions on how to pay
for your dues, postage and CARE donations. If you want, you can pay for future dues
years as well.....just use the "Quantity" tab, and put in the Notes on what you are doing.
- Pay by check (this makes it MUCH more difficult for us to process!):
If you absolutely have to, write a CHECK, payable to "GOLDEN EAGLES", and fill out an
envelope with stamp, include ANY changes to your contact information (address, phone,
email address, etc), and MAIL to:
1310 Buckingham Way
Kingwood, TX 77339
IF YOU ARE BEHIND IN YOUR DUES:
Those behind on their dues (not paid by the end of April), will be deemed "NOT a member in good standing", and your membership will cease. At that point, you will not receive any Golden Eagles informational emails, Golden Contrails publications, member Roster, and other retiree benefits. That would be a huge loss for you (and we don't want to lose one of our fellow members)! If you are removed from membership, and want to rejoin, simply pay the dues for the current year, and you will be a member again! Again, we don't want to lose any of our fellow members; please don't let your membership lapse! Remember, you can always check your dues status on the Full Data Roster form (Roster DOWNLOAD).
To donate by credit card to this fund (to help us defray our postage costs), go to the STORE.
All funds submitted goes directly to the Golden Eagles checking account, and the submission reports goes to the Golden Eagles Secretary, Treasurer, Email Coordinator and Webmaster.