Credit Card Payments
Paying is easy!
Just Click, Add, and Checkout! More detailed instructions below:
1. Click your ITEM (scroll down to bottom of page) and the QUANTITY:
- click ITEMS EXPLAINED for more information about each item
- use the QUANTITY pull down menu to select "how many" you want
2. Click ADD to CART
3. To ADD additional Items, hit your browser BACK BUTTON, to get back to STORE:
- add ALL the items that you want to pay for before you "checkout"!
- you can DELETE items if needed, by clicking the "X" in the CART
4. When you have added ALL the items you want to the CART, click CHECKOUT:
- you will see the total order, and if all looks correct, click CHECKOUT again
- IF your browser is out of date, you may get a message "can not connect to internet",
or something like that. Try using a different browser, like Google Chrome.....that
should clear it up.
5. Fill out the SHIPPING INFORMATION and BILLING INFORMATION:
- under BILLING INFORMATION, put your credit card information, including the
correct ZIP code that your credit card bill is sent to, CVV is the 3 digit security code
on the back of your credit card (for AMEX, it is the 4 digit number on the FRONT of the
card)!. Fill out BOTH the billing and "shipping" information (no....nothing is being
"shipped") as our credit card provider needs all this info.
IF you are having trouble getting it to accept your
credit card, it is most likely something is not entered in correctly!
YOU MUST PUT IN AN EMAIL ADDRESS......IF YOU DO NOT HAVE AN EMAIL
ADDRESS THEN PUT IN THIS EMAIL ADDRESS: firstname.lastname@example.org
- if you want, you can leave a "Note" to us
6. Click COMPLETE ORDER
- you will get an email confirmation
Paying for CONVENTION?
Be sure to ALSO complete the Convention FORM!
Paying for NEW MEMBERSHIP?
Be sure to ALSO complete the New Membership FORM!
All funds submitted goes directly to the Golden Eagles checking account, and the submission reports goes to the Golden Eagles Secretary, Treasurer, Email Coordinator and Webmaster.
CLICK ITEMS TO PAY FOR: